Roof Pressure Washing Las Vegas
Ready to make your roof look great again?
Give us a call for great roof pressure washing deal
Why you need Pro Window Cleaning Vegas to pressure wash your roof:
Replacing your roof can be extremely expensive. The cost to replace a roof is tremendous. Taking care of the roof you already have is a great way to save costs as a homeowner. Dirt and grime can age the roof of your home prematurely. This not only detracts from the beauty of your property, it can also be structurally damaging. Pressure cleaning is a great alternative to replacing shingles. It can also remove any contaminants that could cause major stains or damage to the roof. Regular cleaning can increase your home’s value easily.
It is safe to pressure wash your roof. There is a common myth that pressure washing a roof can be equally as damaging as dirt and grime. This is false. Pressure washing is safe and effective on all different styles of roofs. It is, however, vital that you choose a reliable professional who is licensed to work on all different types of materials and surfaces. Our professional cleaners have extensive experience and are trained to work on all surfaces.
It makes your home even better. Maintaining the integrity of your home’s structure is essential. It is also nice, however, to keep your home looking beautiful. A professionally washed roof can add value and polish to any home. Stains, dirt and various dark streaks can all detract from your home’s exterior. Through high pressure cleaning, your roof can look excellent. Make your home the cleanest and prettiest in the neighborhood!
We provide a wide variety of pressure washing services in Las Vegas and the area, so no matter what you need, we are here to do the job. Some of our services include:
Give us a call for great pressure washing deal
More reasons to choose us to clean your roof:
- Reduce unnecessary renovation costs. When it comes to cleaning the exterior of your home, most people tend to think of only the exterior walls and not the roof, but a dirty roof can detract from the beauty of your home just as much as stained siding or filthy gutters. If you are trying to sell your home, a grimy roof can give a potential buyer the impression that a new roof is needed. Why? Because dirt and stains can age a roof and make it appear much older than it actually is. Most homeowners waste thousands of dollars putting new shingles on their roof and doing other senseless repairs when they could have gone a much more cost-effective route by having it professionally cleaned. Roughly 50% of shingle replacement jobs are done simply because the homeowner believed the shingles look aged and unbecoming when it would have taken one simple pressure washing job to make them look better.
- Get rid of the black streaks. Have you ever noticed black streaks on your roof or your neighbors? While it might look like dirt from afar, it’s actually contaminants such as algae, lichens, and moss, which can be detrimental to your roof’s structure. It’s become such a widespread problem that insurance companies are now advising their clients to have their roof cleaned on a regular basis or else risk having their policies canceled. Why go through so much trouble over something that could be easily remedied with a thorough washing? With our low-pressure, high-volume equipment, we can remove those dark streaks and other residue and make your shingles look brand new, which further increases their life expectancy and also increases the resale value of your home. Not only do the dark stains on your roof dramatically change the overall appearance of your home, but they can also raise your electric and gas bill costs. This is because the darkening effect from the stains traps excessive heat underneath the roof, in some cases by as much as twenty degrees. This change in heat can increase air conditioning costs and also decrease shingle life.
- Don’t believe the hype. A common misconception among customers is that pressure washing a roof will cause damage, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. At Pro Window Cleaning Vegas, we use low pressure, high volume equipment, which greatly reduces the risk of shingle damage. Plus, our cleaning solutions are eco-friendly, so you can rest easy knowing our products won’t harm your health and that of your loved ones.
- Leave the risk to us. Unlike cleaning the exterior walls of a home, pressure washing a roof can be an extremely dangerous venture, due to their height and slanted pitch. No matter whom you choose to do it, we strongly advise all homeowners to hire a qualified, licensed, and insured professional who specializes in this type of work. Please don’t risk endangering your life! We have a large team of individuals with extensive training to take care of the job for you, and you can be assured that your roof will be treated with the utmost care and precision.
- Long time between cleanings. Once your roof has been properly cleaned and treated, it should remain algae-free for up to two years. This saves valuable time and money that could be spent doing fun beautification projects inside your home, like redecorating.
Give us a call for great power washing deal
We at Pro Window Cleaning Vegas will do our absolute best to make your roof sparkle and shine, further adding to the beautiful appearance and value of your home, and we won’t be happy until your happy. We give our 100% to every job and treat each home as if we were treating our own—with the utmost of care.
Our customer clientele and excellent reviews speak for themselves. We have many repeat customers who have recommended us to their friends and family, and we hope you’ll give us the chance to show you why we’ve received such solid reviews. Give us a call today or apply for an instant quote and let us fill you in on how we can make your home stand out from the rest!